Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2012
Fuente: Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2012
The following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the OCSMCU.msp package now.
Release Date: November 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
How to obtain Microsoft support files from online services
Microsoft scanned this file for viruses. Microsoft used the most current virus-detection software that was available on the date that the file was posted. The file is stored on security-enhanced servers that help prevent any unauthorized changes to the file.
There are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Update replacement information
This cumulative update replaces the following cumulative update:
Description of the cumulative update for Lync Server 2010, Conferencing Server: November 2011
To use one of the cumulative updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
Update package installation information
To apply this cumulative update, install the OCSMCU.msp package on the following computers:
- Lync Server 2010 – Standard Edition Server
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Front-end
- Lync Server 2010 – Enterprise Edition – Standalone Audio Video Conferencing Server
To remove this cumulative update, use the Add or Remove Programs item in Control Panel.
Note After you uninstall this cumulative update, the following services may be disabled:
- The Lync Server Application Sharing service
- The Lync Server Audio/Video Conferencing service
To resolve this issue, follow these steps both services:
- Click Start, click Run, type Services.msc, and then click OK.
- Double-click the name of the service that you want to change.
- In the Startup type box, select Automatic, and then click Apply.
- Click Start, and then click OK.
When you try to uninstall the cumulative update, you may be prompted for the source CD. If you are prompted for the source CD, insert it. Or, provide the path where the source files can be found.
Ya sabéis, toca actualizar!!
NO HAY COMENTARIOS