Cambios importantes en productos Forefront
Para no cometer errores de traducción y que luego puedan exisitir malos entendidos, aqui tenéis la noticia de la discontinuidad de algunos productos Forefront
- As part of this effort, the next release of Forefront Online Protection for Exchange, which has long been part of the Office 365 solution, will be named Exchange Online Protection.
- In response to customer demand, we are adding basic antimalware protection to Exchange Server 2013. This protection can be easily turned off, replaced, or paired with other services (like Exchange Online Protection) to provide a layered defense.
- We are discontinuing any further releases of the following Forefront-branded solutions:
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server (FPE)
- Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint (FPSP)
- Forefront Security for Office Communications Server (FSOCS)
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG)
- Forefront Threat Management Gateway Web Protection Services (TMG WPS)
We will continue to provide maintenance and support for the following Forefront solutions through the standard Microsoft support lifecycle (see chart below), but the discontinued Forefront offerings will no longer be available for purchase as of Dec. 1, 2012.
It is important to note that there are no significant changes to the Forefront Identity Manager or Forefront Unified Access Gateway roadmaps. These solutions continue to be actively developed. Forefront UAG 2010 SP2 was released in August 2012 and Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 was release in June 2012.
If you have any questions about these changes, please contact your Microsoft or partner sales representative.
NO HAY COMENTARIOS